Guidance With Every Step
In order to close the gaps between misinformation and unrealistic expectations that fail to keep the best interests of the client front and center, we aim to stay present in all of our client’s lives on a regular basis. This is accomplished by helping the client become aware, educated and ultimately assisting in the implementation and maintenance of the planning that will last a lifetime. We are accessible to continue to guide our clients through every step, especially as circumstances are dynamic and ever evolving.
To continue to dispel the common myths, we are constantly seeking new ways to keep our community engaged, informed and educated through various modes of communication. Please feel free to browse our digital awareness, including videos, podcasts, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, or White Papers, to learn more.
The Importance of Committing to a Lifetime Financial Discipline
We allow our clients to drive their goals and expectations by discussing facts and figures, while dispelling myths and unfounded truths. At Bennett Financial, we empower our clients by providing information grounded in long-term discipline.
Evaluating Your Lifetime Financial Impact
- How have you made financial decisions up to this point?
- Are your financial decisions grounded in what’s important to you?
- Do you allow non-financial professionals to provide an opinion without any experience?
- Does it seem like your financial decisions are driven more by products as opposed to strategies?
- Is there a timeline for your financial decisions?
At Bennett Financial, we will help you evaluate these important, long term questions. We will also remain engaged to help you evaluate what changes you may want to make as your life becomes more complex and demanding.
Upholding a positive mindset leads to better mental, physical, and social health. At Bennett Financial we always offer a bright outlook to keep our clients’ mindset optimistic contributing to their overall wealth.
Health encompasses multiple aspects of our life. By keeping a balance in your diet and fitness you will notice a significant increase in your overall health.
By pursuing healthy and happy relationships you exhibit healthier behaviors generating less stress, contributing to boosting your sense of purpose in life. Building strong family relationships decreases conflict in your life; furthermore, reducing stress and allowing you to create strong connections outside of family life.
“Be, Then Do” means acting on your goals. Taking control of all domains of your life: mindset, health, relationships, and wealth, leads to a full and successful life.
National Study Group
After years of being actively entrenched in the financial world and dedicated to the continuation of ongoing education, an organic formation of like-minded financial professionals from across the nation came together to form a National Study Group. Instead of viewing one another as competitors, each member firm of the National Study Group joined forces to combine over 150 years of experience with the following goals:
- Learn how to continue to be a leader for the people we serve.
- Keep one another updated on relevant information.
- Collaborate on simple and complex cases.
- Shape and direct the industry so those who follow will have an opportunity to serve the people.
- Develop one another personally and professionally.
- Operate with an abundant mindset.
- The National Study Group is just another, unique benefit of working with Bennett Financial.