Traditional Methods of Planning Can Be Increasingly Cookie-Cutter
Here are some common mistakes
- Use Credit Cards for Short-Term Liquidity
- Chase Rate of Returns
- Use Retirement Accounts with Loan Provisions for Life Events
- Only Have Term Insurance Which Is Temporary
- Low Savings Rates
- Only Save in Retirement Accounts
- Short Amortization
- Products as Strategies
- Live in Retirement from Interest on Assets
- Rely on High Cost Investments
We’d Like To Show You A New Way.
A Different Paradigm For Different Results - The Pursuit Of Your Ideal Outcomes.
New Financial Freedom
We challenge conventional planning to offer a better way – to help you achieve better outcomes. Traditional planning may contradict the outcomes you most desire: protection, lifestyle, and legacy.
Lifetime Financial Discipline
Most successful people attribute their achievements to discipline. Our goal as your financial professional to introduce and help you adhere to a Lifetime Financial Discipline. It starts with “Protection, First and Forever.”
Optimal Personal Economy
Your Optimal Personal Economy is not based on your portfolio return. It’s your ability to earn, borrow, save, invest, protect and grow. It’s your ability to build wealth and the journey to protect, preserve and utilize it.